Hermle in the specialist press.
Automation comes before digitalization!
Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG traditionally enhances its spring Open House with a special exhibition. As in previous years, the entire product range from the Performance Line series and the High-Performance Line series will be on show in the Technology and Training Centre in 2020. A large number of machining solutions from all kinds of application areas provide an extremely vivid presentation of Hermle product performance.
A new automation solution, the HS flex heavy handling system based on the tried-and-tested HS flex system already installed at hundreds of locations, supplements Hermle's capabilities regarding the automation of universal machining centres. With an impressive transport weight of 1200 kg, Hermle's HS flex heavy is breaking ground in a new weight class.
It goes without saying that all the automation solutions are displayed under production conditions. They show how Hermle continues to pursue the path towards automation on which it embarked over 20 years ago.
Recurring themes of the exhibition are currently trending topics such as the Smart Factory, Industry 4.0, UMATI and digitalization in connection with our own digital components, our 'Navigator' intuitive control GUI and the configurable home screen.
Around 50 well-known exhibitors from the fields of tool technology, CAD/CAM, measuring technology and control technology represent significant added value for our visitors. The special exhibition provides you with an up-to-date overview of what is going on in the fields of milling and turning technology.
The balanced product range with a unique machine concept – the modified gantry design – makes us an indispensable partner when it comes to machining workpiece weights from 1 to 3000 kg with maximum precision. We improve machining economics dramatically by means of product automation. What marks us out from the crowd: partnership – fairness – reliability – and simply 'better milling'.
Highlights of the Open House
- More than 20 machining centres with interesting machining operations from a wide range of industries at our Technology and Training Centre
- An array of automation solutions for component weights ranging from 10 to 3000 kg
- The new HS flex heavy handling system capable of managing transport weights up to 1200 kg
- Digital modules – Navigator user interface – Home screen – HACS and HIMS in a live application
- Special tool technology exhibition,
CAD/CAM, measurement and control engineering with approx. 50 well-known exhibitors
- Hermle expert forum – with a wide range of specialist lectures on state-of-the-art machining
- Generative manufacturing with the unique MPA technology
- Service expertise live – presentation and demonstration of our services
- The Hermle User College – tailored concepts and programming, operating, maintenance and repairs
- Guided tours of the company
Place Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG
Industriestrasse 8-12 / D-78559 Gosheim
Date 22-25 April 2020
Wednesday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 1 pm